So many changes!

You know it's been a long time since you blogged when even Google hardly recognizes you... haha!
Seriously though, there has been sooo many changes around my home lately, and this blog has suffered as a result. Sorry, guys. I haven't meant to neglect you, it's just been crazy. Here's an update that will hopefully make up for some of the silence. 

For one thing, we've moved! Although my family are not exactly rural dwellers now, we are outside city and internet limits. So I can only communicate online via my phone now, which means that this whole blog post had to be done via phone, which means a near year-long delay in blogging... ahem...
That said, we love our new home. I've tried for over thirty minutes now to figure out how to post pictures of some of it, but Blogger isn't cooperating. So I'll have to wait until I can get my internet-starved laptop to some wi-fi and try to update you all with some pictures then! Probably in the next year or so. Haha! Just kidding.
Also new on the radar is a new baby! I'm nine and a half months pregnant and loving every minute of it. This has been both my hardest, yet my happiest, pregnancy yet. We are both very healthy and my whole family is looking forward to meeting our new addition any day now! 
Which brings me to my last update, and probably the one you all are honestly the most interested in. ;) A Memoir of Patience, the fourth book in my Memoirs of Life series, is finally nearing completion! If you follow my author Facebook page then you've probably noticed some illustrations popping up on there! If you don't follow my page, then you probably want to hop over there and take a peek and "like" it, because it's crazy-easier to update you all from there rather than from here. 
What's the estimated "due date" for this newest book??
Sorry... I honestly don't know. I'm taking some time off from my doula business so I can birth my baby and properly heal postpartum, but I'm hoping in those few months that I'll be able to maybe finish the writing process and get this show on the road. So how intense all that recovery is affects how soon I can send the manuscript to my editors and all that fun stuff. Yippee!

Anyway, that's my update. I hope to get back to blogging sooner rather than later. I've missed chatting with you all. Feel free to shoot an email my way and keep in touch! I won't be as prompt at responding as I've been in the past, but I do completely intend to stay in contact as much as possible! 
Much Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment